Roseline Bonheur Photography

My Work and My Life

7.04.2011

LA day five


Day 5

Why am I up, it's 5 in the morning.
Well, happy b-day too all the Americans! Happy Independence Day! 4th of July, what a nice day to be born!!!
Last night I heard the fireworks going on but I was too knock out to go check it out.
It's already day 5! Honestly, at first I though a week was too much in LA but we did so much so far, I was no regrets!

Today, we’re probably going to take it easy. Enjoy the celebration, the pool and go to the Cheesecake Factory if we can make it there!
Right now I'll close my eyes and try to sleep a bit more.

So, no more El Pollo Loco for me... I'm not in a great shape...

For lunch, we went to eat at IHOP! I had a juicy burger with fries and lemonade! Hummy!
We're taking this day easy!
Back in our room, Peggy's on the Internet and Dee is sleeping.

Thanks to everyone for all the text messages, voice mails and emails, much appreciated. Love you all!

So after Independence day, the movie with Will Smith, we're off too Cheesecake Factory at the Farmer's Market.
Food was good but the plates were toooo big.

We walked around took a few pictures and head back to the hotel.

So, it's pass midnight.
I have to say, Dee stop taking pictures of yourself every 2 min, it's a bit narcissistic. And Peggy, just buy new batteries for your camera. Lol! I'm teasing you but I'm happy we're spending the week together!

Ok time to dodo...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home