Roseline Bonheur Photography

My Work and My Life

7.03.2011

LA day four

Day 4

I was up super early this morning, well 6 am LA time but in reality 9am home time. I add some pics on my blog. Looking in the mirror I can see that I have a nice uniform skin, thank you sun!
So today is day two of our tour, so back to downtown and then Universal Studio and will finish the day with Madame Tussaud, all that only if it's in God's will.

So out we go to eat.
The girls are craving IHOP, so IHOP it is.
After walking around and asked a few people we finally reach the IHOP, only to see a line up...
At this point I'm HUNGRY, me want to eat NOW!
So we walked to the Denny's next door, guess what, an other line up. Well, I didn't waste time; the gas station is my friend. I got myself a cheese danish and a strawberry and kiwi juice!
We finally got our table 30 min later. I'm glad I eat something.

Day 4 is not a good day, there's always a bad day right, so it's all good! But let me tell you something, it's so easy to get around in LA, if you don't mind walking, buses and train, do it instant of the tour. It's so cheap to get around here. That bus tour is getting on my nerves with there schedules. They should be on time and they should give only the right schedule. If it's over do the get rid of it, recycle or something. Anyways, I'm having a 30 min tan because of that perfect schedule so it's a bittersweet situation!!

Well LA has the biggest Korean population after Korea and they are all in Korea city, no doubt, lol!

Did you know that Nath King Cole's family was the first black Americans in LA! Go Nath! And did you know that because of the Internet many artist not to say all have to cut in there money share but not Wil Smith! You go Will!

Like Peggy said:" When they take over, they take over!" China Town looks like China! There houses, their plaza, restaurants, the way they dress, everything! Wow!

It's only 3:40pm and I tired... I need to do a little siesta...

Oh boboye, lol! I did fall a sleep, I missed have haft of the tour. Well that gave me more energy!

So, on our way to Universal Studio!
In the bus with some AC. Everyone on the street is getting ready for the fireworks tonight! They have all they need, food, drinks... Mind you, it only 5:30 and the show is only tonight!

Universal was nice, next time, we'll the day or an evening. Our chauffeur was really nice!

Back to Hollywood to the Madame Tussaud. It's my second time, first one was in London. This one is 10X smaller but nice. Happy I didn't pay for it but glad I saw different actors and I was with the girls so this time is 10X better!

The street is jam pack of people! And it's the long weekend!!! Tomorrow they will really celebrate can't wait to see that.

So after walking around and taking more pictures we're off to El Pollo Loco! Just for Peggy! She had a bad experience on our first day with her grilled chicken at the Thai restaurant. So now, we're going for the really thing, well you know...

Well El Pollo Loco was ok... We have better in Montreal!

So that's it
We're out time to sleep!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home