Roseline Bonheur Photography

My Work and My Life

7.30.2014

The best month of the Year

July!!!  Yes

To celebrate I did a day at the park photoshoot with my family!
And we had a great time!
Thank you Diphni for your time WE LOVE YOU xoxo




This month was simply a month of celebration from day 1 and it lasted ALLLL month!

Well a BIG thank you to all that made that month exceptional!



But my biggest shout out after my family would be my girl my sister my bff
She gave me a day to remember.
I'm grateful to have an amazing friend


I love this girl, we go wayyyy back and pray that it will last for a lifetime and still be bff in heaven!
Merci

Then I went back to Beautiful Vancouver and put myself to the challenge!
Grouse Mountain
Yep I died 3 times at least, lol!
It was a great experience and can't wait to go hike again
and it was a great reminder o get back in shape
 

And I couldn't end my month with out spending the day in my favorite city
San Francisco!

All right baby cakes till next time
Love

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home