Roseline Bonheur Photography

My Work and My Life

6.24.2014

June

Well well busy month!
And I'm not complaining

Let me see I started the month with awesome fun crew member, nothing but fun!

 Yep we had enough time during the flight to do a few selfies! haha

 Bike ridding was fun and realize that I really want a bike but all in due time

 Bridge Capilano

And a day is not complete if we don't eat!
SPAGHeTEI in Vancouver was good!

That was work!
Then I had the privilege to go to my friend's wedding and it was amazing from Beginning to the End
 Love that dress
I had so many compliment on it.
Only Stefania O. can make me look this good.
My hair was done at Inhairitance real deal for natural ladies.

That's it all.
Till next month

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home