Roseline Bonheur Photography

My Work and My Life

10.08.2010

I'm on a budget...

Oh boboyye!
Check out the video !
This is so true.
We have to go thru that all the time.
I'll keep my comments for myself and share them with my fellow friends, who put there heart, creativity, time and energy for every wedding we do. And that goes for every wedding planner, videographer,... every artist out there!
More power to us, we don't have to go thru that.
L'ouvrier merite son salaire!
So please if you want PROFESSIONAL pictures... well it comes with a price else you're better off with your uncle and his new digital camera.
Oups, did I say that out loud!

lol, love you all.
It does hurt when you take us for granted.
But we still love you! :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Loulou said...

Aouch! It's true.
But that lady didn't have a budget......

October 25, 2010 at 8:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home