Roseline Bonheur Photography

My Work and My Life

5.20.2007

"Lipstics Mac"





Yes Yes Lipstics without a "K" my new brand.
Red and hot for the summer.

Makeup Art Cosmetics, known as MAC, is a famous brand of cosmetics sold internationally.
In my ad I’m illustrating their red lipstick for the summer.
4 pictures, 4 different backgrounds, 4 different girls, 4 different lifestyle, but they’re all wearing that new “Mac Lipstics” collection with class.
It’s a new collection made to suit everyone at any occasion or situation. Either you’re a smoker, a student, a simple girl or a top model the new Lipstics collection with no K, will fit you well.
It will give your lips a beautiful and healthy red color as always.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

C'est juste trop drôle parce que je ne me reconnais pas...Comment t'as fait pour saisirun regard pareil???

May 21, 2007 at 4:31 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

En passant...ce serait intéressant de voir MAC faire dans ce style d'annonce.

May 21, 2007 at 4:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home