Roseline Bonheur Photography

My Work and My Life

8.30.2013

Mega Fest Day 2

Day 2


Ready to receive 
We didn't sleep that much but we're HERE
Yesterday was crazy and what I needed.
In Transition people please Move

----

Ok ok what!
The blessing is still going down and no umbrella needed
Pastor Sheryl Brady, WOW
Dr Jasmin Sculark, Speechless, Mouin Sési Oh
Seriouly people check out the MegaFest youtubes or better yet buy the dvd or the cd


Victoria, Joel Osteen Thank You!
and Mom Osteen is just a great testimony
Wow, day 2, I don't want it to end.

----

Time for some Churchin!!
We had a great laugh!
2 things
Chocolate Cake :: Akintunde
and
Black Berry :: Michael Jr
Lol
They we all funny but those two made my night

Nite nite

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home