Roseline Bonheur Photography

My Work and My Life

8.13.2012

Barcelona

Barcelona Baby!
What!!!!!

This is the "Thank you Jesus!" face!
Loving the life that He gave Me!
Woot Woot!


You got to love that life style! I mean they pay me to visit the world. Barcelona was great from beginning to end. Yes there was a few bomps. But what's a few when you get to enjoy life!
So the best way to visit a new country is to... Take a tour bus!!!
I'm glad I did it! It's a really nice city to visit and I had a great time with my 2 partners! The architecture, gothic, the parcs, the beaches! The freedom of the people.... Some a bit too much for me but if this is how it goes down there then more power to them lol!

The food was good, cuz you know I love my food!





As always, I would go back in a heart beat.

What's next...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home