Roseline Bonheur Photography

My Work and My Life

12.10.2011

Back in Hong Kong

Well well, back in Hong Kong.

I didn't do much this time. But I did enjoy my time with the crew. We went out for a girl cosmetic shopping day, lol! I didn't buy much cuz you know, Black don't crack, but I did have fun with the crew, very nice ladies!

I had in mind to go and walk around but I was so tired the next day, I wasn't able to stay on my feet... Oh boy, I had to stay in.
Anyways.

Not sure but I think there was a barbie festival or something at Time Square...



And my rice pizza place was close... so sad. I didn't go for my ultimate favorite ice cream because of the cold weather.

Overall, like always, I had a good time.
What's next?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home