Roseline Bonheur Photography

My Work and My Life

3.09.2011

Hong Kong

Yes Yes Hong Kong.
Wow!

So we left for HONG KONG on Saturday morning.
15 hour flight... but I slept well the night before
and I had a 5 hour nap break.
There's a 13 hour difference....

We arrived there on Sunday.
First impression... the air is so tick...
Lots of mountains.
 There's a lot of people in this country!

So I went out with Gina, Kelly-Anne and Anna
and it was an interesting tour around the city.
There's stores, shops, street market, restaurants, billboards EVERYWHERE!!! pretty easy to find your way. So we went to a street market, took the subway, bla bla bla. We didn't find anything to buy... anything that represent Hong Kong. But we had a great time. Then we had to go to Mc Donald! Lol, I tried the grilled chicken sandwich. Let me tell you, it was so gooood. After we head back to the hotel. Gina and I continued our journey, we went to time square the world trade Center. When to eat chinese food then went to the bar for a drink and called it a day!



Let me tell you, it doesn't smell good in Hong Kong, no offense but I almost faint several time. Oh my gosh, it's terrible. Almost everyone was staring at us, especially me. Next time, I'll give my picture and sign autograph, lol! People there don't say excuse-me, if they have to push you or run you down, they will.




We were surprise when we saw groups of women sitting all day in parks, then we've been told that Sunday was day off for all the nannies and they weren't authorize to stay in the house. Must of them weren't from China and don't have any relatives, so they basically spend all day out side. Wow!


Next day, Gina, Kelly-Anne and I went to the super Market, our flight was delay. We walked around the city near the hotel, went for lunch at Toi, we had a pizza, but the base was rice. That was so good, I have to try it at home. Then for those who knows me, I went to Hagen Dazs, the next door neighbor! I had the baileys milkshake! Heaven!



I took more pictures and went back to my room for a quick nap.



That was my 24h in Hong Kong.
I'm grateful for that opportunity.
Visiting the world is just awesome!

What's next!?!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home